BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yeah, I Shouldn't Have Done That.

I went to class Monday night and this afternoon and grappled. Said I wasn't going to. Did anyway. Paying for it now. Tweaked whatever is happening in my neck a little more and now the I'm having pain. I wasn't before. Way to be stubborn, Allie.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to see someone about my neck and arm. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out what the deal is. I just really don't want to have to miss out on a lot of training. I want to compete in October. Yes, my spine/nerves are more important than a tournament. But...come on! I want to go! ;)

Hopefully this turns out to be a minor thing...

4 comments:

Dev said...

I'm not saying anything.

A.D. McClish said...

Haha, it's ok. I can handle an I-told-you-so. ;)

Georgette said...

Glad to hear it's not SUPER serious, but seriously, take a rest break. I know, I know, pot calling kettle here...

Ronald said...

Hi there A.D. McClish. I am so glad you are okay. Georgette is right take a rest. That will help improve more what you are feeling. Health is the most important thing in this world so take good care of your self.

There was an error in this gadget