BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yeah, I Shouldn't Have Done That.

I went to class Monday night and this afternoon and grappled. Said I wasn't going to. Did anyway. Paying for it now. Tweaked whatever is happening in my neck a little more and now the I'm having pain. I wasn't before. Way to be stubborn, Allie.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to see someone about my neck and arm. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out what the deal is. I just really don't want to have to miss out on a lot of training. I want to compete in October. Yes, my spine/nerves are more important than a tournament. But...come on! I want to go! ;)

Hopefully this turns out to be a minor thing...

4 comments:

Dev said...

I'm not saying anything.

A.D. McClish said...

Haha, it's ok. I can handle an I-told-you-so. ;)

Georgette said...

Glad to hear it's not SUPER serious, but seriously, take a rest break. I know, I know, pot calling kettle here...

Ronald said...

Hi there A.D. McClish. I am so glad you are okay. Georgette is right take a rest. That will help improve more what you are feeling. Health is the most important thing in this world so take good care of your self.